Friday, June 06, 2008

Adventures in Life!

I get caught up in stuff around here and forget about my blog sometimes:)

Been busy with things around here. Got Anthony caught up on his immunizations, and got him signed up for Kindergarten. I was hesitant about it, but I'm feeling ok with him being able to go to school for half the day. It'll be good for him and his attachment issues. Discussed it with the doctor because it was very evident at the appointment that he has some anxiety issues. Right now he doesn't think he needs to be seen about it, but we'll see how things progress. He was hysterical about getting his shots. As in screaming and crying. Wow. When the nurse pricked his finger to check his iron levels, etc. , he nearly passed out. He turned green and got nauseous and nearly fell over. Poor boy. He's ok now though. He made himself very clear to the office by telling them very loudly that he DIDN'T like them at all, and he's NEVER going back. LoL.

All was fixed with a Happy Meal and a visit to his school.

Yesterday I went with my brother to Lego Land. It was fun, except for a migraine. Getting my head banged around on a ride probably didn't help much, but it was fun none the less!

I got a picture with one of my favorite Action/Adventure hero's. That doesn't happen everyday! Hey, speaking of Indiana Jones....has anyone see the new movie yet? I went last week. I can't say it was the best, ( go in not expecting it to be this great epic follow up to the previous movies), but it's still a pretty good movie.

Today I'm off to the Post Office to mail out ebay sales and a care package to Kevin (apparently Otter Pops are the bomb when it's a 117 degrees outside), and take Anthony to see Kung Fu Panda.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: