Friday, April 25, 2008

Where does the time go...

Yesterday I took a day and was a little selfish. I ate cake and took a nap. It was my predicted due date for Thomas. I miss him and I long to hold him in my arms still. But I know he is happy. And my sadness, though it may never go away, will become easier to ...handle....with more time. I'm still waiting for the "longing-to-hold-a-baby" thing to pass. Even if someone were to offer their baby to me to hold, it just wouldn't satisfy. It's my baby I long to hold after all. *sigh* This too shall pass. I hugged my special weighted teddy bear that they gave me at the hospital instead. Not the same, but still good.

With that in mind....it's amazing how the time is going by so quickly. Kevin has been gone for about 3 months already. We're about half way there! Yay! Good for us.

I've already been on my special diet and exercise plan for about a month now. It's crazy how when you are recording everything you eat....it really does make you more conscious of what you are putting in your mouth. That could also be due to the fact that I don't really want to write down what I eat and count my calories at the end of the day. Hehe. Don't worry...Like I said, I sneak in some cake or goodies every so often. Even though I'm not supposed to comfort eat....the desire to do it is still there. As long as I'm not doing it every day I think I'll be ok. Once in a while is ok, though, don't you think?

Well anyway...there's not much new 'round here. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: