Sunday, March 02, 2008

Good morning, Sun-day!

The sun is shining! Yay!

Yesterday was overcast and dreary. It even sprinkled a little bit. It was cool enough that I wore a coat to Church in the evening.

Anyway, I'm grateful for the lovely weather as later this evening I'll be taking a drive down into San Diego to see a ballet! I'm super excited!
Operation Homefront was able to acquire some tickets and offered them out to families on a first come first serve sorta thing. I haven't been able to go to a ballet in years. I've always been a fan though. When I was a little girl my mom first introduced me, put me in classes, and took me to see the Nutcracker when I was 5 or 6. And then all through my days at community college I took ballet. I never did get into it seriously though. I considered myself too short and shapely for what they seem to prefer-- taller than 5'1 and not so "womanly" in the hip area. (That's ok though because them seem to be good "mama hips"!)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to going.
~~~

Yesterday we were real excited to get our Zoo passes in the mail. Talk about a treat. Tomorrow, as long as it doesn't rain cats and dogs (which seems unlikely) we're going to head to the Wild Animal Park and check out some cool animals. You can bet I'll be charging up my camera battery for that!
~~~
Happy Sunday to all.

No comments: