Friday, January 18, 2008

Newness.

This is my new dining set. I like it! What do you think? They chose well:) It arrived yesterday afternoon. We weren't expecting it so soon...which got me to assembling parts. The guys that were supposed to help me are training and won't be home until next month. I wasn't going to wait that long to get it all put together.

Before the table and chairs arrived I was outside with the kids planting chrysanthemums and bulbs of all sorts along the side of my house. I got a little temporary fence to put along the edge so the crazy lawnmower men don't hack them all away. Once they all bloom it should fill out and be really pretty.

It's all a good distraction from Kevin having left. I still haven't cried or anything. I actually feel just fine. Just a little lonely in the evening when the kids are in bed and the house is so quiet. I'm not used to it being so quiet. Kevin was usually up really late playing on his play station and chatting up a storm on his cell phone, or fiddling with the computer. Last night I watched To Catch a Thief while I cleaned up our room a bit late into the night. I love that movie. Cary Grant and Grace Kelly are so perfect in it.
~~~

Look at this floor mat! Don't you love it! I want one! I'm finding all sorts of things that I love lately and making a list so I can thrift out things similar, or make them myself. I'll show you a great find that I've been debating for a few weeks. I finally broke down and bought it:) Tomorrow!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love it! They really did a good job with that table choice.

Celeste said...

The did, didn't they! :)