Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday.





I was MIA yesterday cleaning up the house and tending to Anthony. He turned 5 yesterday. Where does the time go? Thankfully he let me off easy on the cake part of celebrating. Nothing like homemade vanilla cake and store bought sprinkle frosting! Now I'm wondering what to do with all that cake...We only ate one little row. I thought I was going to pawn it off on some neighbors, but that was before Anneliese decided she likes frosting. She had more frosting on her than the cake did. Ah well.


~~~

This little bunny sits waiting for me to attach arms and legs. It's a sweet little thing. I'm quite fond of it's big floppy ears. Perhaps later today or tomorrow. And as promised...this stocking is now added in the shop. You can navigate there from the links list in the side bar.

I'm off to get some things done around here. Hope everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Celeste

What Beautiful Creations, The Children are so cute and Anthony being 5 is so hard to believe. Tierney will do the same on Saturday.
You are a Busy and Blessed Mommy.

Love You, cami*