Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Things that make you say...


"Do I have to???" Sewing on your husbands uniform is nerve wracking... They are so picky and precise about how everything is, I'm so afraid of screwing something up. The tiniest little thread out of place and someone will be saying "What the heck is THAT?!" But with more colorful vocabulary.

His Marine Corps Ball is tonight. I wish I could go, but it's just not possible this time. Maybe next year! (Isn't that what I said last year???:) Ah well. He's not really looking forward to going, but I hope he can at least enjoy a beer with some buddies while he's out. He's been whining about it for a week now...I'll be glad when it's over. So he can whine about something else!

And I won't have to sew anything else on his uniform for a very very long time (ever)!

No comments: