Friday, September 07, 2007

The things a new day brings.

It's seems to me that it was just yesterday that I was looking at my baby boy just learning to laugh and speak and walk....

And now he's reading and writing and doing arithmetic... Her too...Wasn't she born just a little bit ago?

And now this new bump is forming and before I know it he (because that's what the guys are hoping for) will be catching up with the others.
Anyway.

My friend Deena asked me for a bread recipe, and I figured that it would be a good idea for me to refresh my bread making skills.


There's nothing so yummy as a warm slice of bread smothered in butter. It makes everything seem ok for the duration of the crumbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm......the bread looks so good! Not something I've tried to do. I've thought about buying a bread maker but never done it. But it looks like you're doing it all by hand the old-fashioned way and I'm sure that tastes better anyway!

A happy and blessed Sunday to you and the family

Jen