Monday, June 18, 2007

2am Rise and Shine...coffee please!

Don't you love those 3 O'Clock calls to the Range that your husband gets? Yeah....I'm not feeling the love either. At least we have coffee though.

I stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen and stared at the sink full of dishes. Yeah, really not feeling the love there either.

Blinking, blinking to clear my eye balls enough to check my email and finding that we are scheduled for 10 am Parachute and Play and Songs in the park. A park we haven't been too for which I do not feel the urge to Google directions. Nooooooo love.

It's kind of ironic that I get up to drive him to work and then don't even feel the desire to use the car even though the point of getting up and taking him is so that we'll have the car so that we can go and do something. Maybe after I've slept for a few more hours, (maybe 2...or 6), I'll take the kiddies to a park or maybe we'll try the library again. (That's a painful thought this early in the morning.)

Perhaps I shouldn't try thinking so deeply on 4 hours sleep. Those are all very deep thought, yes I know.

No comments: