Saturday, December 02, 2006

Using spell check, asking directions, and other silly stuff.


I don't know why I can't just do it. I went to school, so I feel like I should not have to use spell check. You'd think I would be able to spell after almost two decades of schooling, but I spell things wrong all the time. Some of you have had to have noticed by now. It makes me feel like I'm cheating. Funny, huh?

Directions though....driving directions are easy for me to ask for. People are always happy to help. But sewing directions, or cooking directions....forget about it. I'd rather try and fail. I don't know why. Maybe I just like figuring out how stuff works. I always loved taking stuff apart and putting it back together. I never had directions for doing that sort of thing. I just did it.
~~~

I've been blog surfing. I wish I had more time to do writing and picture taking and craft making and herbal-stuffing. Never enough time in the day. Or maybe I'm just not efficient. Probably that. I get side-tracked a lot....say with there not being electricity sometimes. It's all good though. Even getting things half done seems to satisfy the creative person within. Someday maybe I'll get around to finishing things and selling them like some of the bloggers I read about.

No comments: