Monday, December 11, 2006

Things I've been looking at.

I haven't been creative lately. But I've been looking at lots of things. When I'm feeling better maybe I'll do something about being creative with them.

Funny enough...I've been looking at my kids a lot lately. They're very inspiring. God gave me beautiful children, and I feel like if I don't do something with that...then I'd be wasting my talent and the beauty He let me witness.

Anneliese is the inspiration for little Annie.

I've only done three illustrations. And then I get artist block. They say that if you just keep drawing "it" will come to you....I'll have to try that sometime:)


~~~
These are just too cool. Our silver is like this. We got it new. But these...
I found hidden in a basket full of vintage buttons in one of my favorite stores. $4. I did my happy dance. I was trying to think of something fun to do with them. I once saw windchimes made out of old silver...An idea is coming to me, I can feel it.

No comments: