Monday, November 27, 2006

Where have I been?


I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off the last two weeks. Probably because I have... it's just exhausting thinking about it. I haven't been very busy with crafts or herbal stuff, so in those areas I haven't gotten much done at all. Everything is sitting around my room collecting dust. It's making me crazy. There is never enough room for everything! I need some storage space.

Anyway, I've been collecting ideas for things to make for Christmas presents, so the business of everything else hasn't kept me from completely putting fun things out of my head. I only wish for more time in the day to get everything I want to do done. That will never be so, though! I'll just be content with knowing I have some projects that I can work on in the future when I have nothing else occupying my time.

I found a couple of cute websites.
http://www.bayberrycove.com/index.html

http://www.midwestofcannonfalls.com/

And I have sort of gotten addicted to Anthropologie stuff.

~~~
Anthony is calling, "Mamma, come cook with me!"

Never fear, Mamma is here! (Or there!)


No comments: