Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things are going "Myyyyyyy Waaaaay"


What the title has to do with what I'm talking about...I don't know, but it sounded good:)

I went to the Credit Union and started the refinance on the car. Everyone was busy except the manager so he did the whole thing for me. And it took like 10 or 15 minutes. I was amazed. Great things happen when you go right to the top! The even better news is that he got our rate down more than half! It's going to go from 18.something% to 6.9%. That is just like the best thing since sliced bread. Our payments will be like half of what it has been. So that means we'll have more money in our pocket. Theoretically:) So right now the payment is $383.13 for the car payment, $90 for the extended warranty, and $135 for insurance. Enough to make you want to shoot yourself, right? Yeah, that's how I feel.

And then the hubby wants to pay off the warranty when we get our tax return so that should be good too.
~~~

I have a head ache.


~~~
Anthony bugged me enough that I finally made him a Superman Cape. He wore it all day
yesterday. It was quite funny because we did grocery shopping and errands and people kept talking to him. And he kept hiding behind me. Just funny.He's all about super heroes if you couldn't tell...

~~~
These are my Rose Hips drying on a screen. Aren't they cool looking?

~~~
Looking for ideas about what I can use this fabric for...It has the Eiffel Tower and Mt. Rushmore and other famous places on it. Any ideas, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments: