Friday, May 12, 2006

100th post!


Wow, I'm so amazed that I've kept this up.
Actually I think the only reason I've kept it up is because it's like therapy-- I feel better afterwards. Haha...scary.

So I talked to Kevin last night and he says command asked him to make a decision about what he wants to do. Extend and stay there, which apparently would not involve moving us to be with him, or come back stateside. I don't want to be too sarcastic or obnoxious...but...Gee, I don't know. It'd be kind of nice to be a family. You know? It'd be nice to really be "married", as in live with my husband, be a family, have a sex life. Ok, maybe that was a little much, but you know what I mean.

~~~
Today I am going to work on the house. The kitchen in particular. Mom got stuff to plug the mouse/rat holes, and lay some tile under the sink so that it's not so nasty while we're working on getting everything together. That's why this post is so short! :)

More later maybe.

No comments: